Health and Housing in Haiti
2013 – 2014
Housing, environmental, and infrastructure design can improve living standards and health outcomes among Haiti’s rural population living with HIV and Tuberculosis.
Open Innovation Campaign calling for innovative housing designs utilizing housing design as a key strategy in preventing infectious disease.
Number of Structures Improved
- 68+ individuals
- 35000 reached through community training and outreach
- Local Implementing Partner — Fondation Esther Boucicault Stanislas (FEBS)
- Research Partner — Office of Technical Studies
- Local Consultants — Expertise and Construction SA
- Research Partner — University College London
- Design Partner — DXA Studio
- Design Partner — University of Virginia
SUPPORT FOR THIS PROJECT PROVIDED IN PART BY
For more information on this project, please contact ARCHIVE here.